[Pdns-users] Next release for Windows

Shawn K. Hall shawn at reliableanswers.com
Wed Mar 16 22:03:23 UTC 2005

Good day,

I've been using PowerDNS on Windows Server 2003 for just shy of a
year now - and have never had any problems, as far as I can tell.
I'd like to keep it that way. With the 2.9.17 release there are
security fixes and I don't know to what degree they affect the
2.9.15 version I use (only because it's the most recent available
version for Windows).

Will a current build for Windows be provided anymore? 2.9.17 has a
rather significant series of fixes and improvements over 2.9.15.

Thank you,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/