[Pdns-users] Reverse Lookups

Brian Bowen phatblinkie at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:55:21 UTC 2005

what is the ip of your name server, according to the other servers delegated the ip blocks containing your ip, it hasnt been delegated to your server yet, since bellsouths name servers are handing out the ptr record.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=68.153.150.111

maybe you have it setup right and the issue is cause its not delegated to your server?

Brian