[Pdns-users] record type CURL

Harald Kapper hk at kapper.net
Fri Dec 3 16:38:13 UTC 2004

hi
is there any specific reason for two different types of url-forwarding supported
for fancy-records? there are URL records documentet in the manual, but as I
accidentially saw there are also CURL records tried in the select-statements.

anyone able to enlighten me?

regards
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director, owner,            loeblichgasse  6
chief executive officer              1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk at kapper.net