[Pdns-dev] Why not let comments can be used in the forward-zones-file?

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:42:23 CEST 2015

On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 08:22:46 +0200, Peter van Dijk wrote:

> ‘dirty’ just means you had local changes on top of that git revision.

Maybe I've done some other git commands which I've forgotten on my local
git revision.

> As far as I can see f997fb0 should work just fine, by the way.

Currently, I use the following commands to ensure my local copy of the
source code is exactly synced with the official git site from the top
directory of the pdns git source code of my local copy:

git reset --hard
git clean -xdf
git pull

Then, by using the following command:

./build-scripts/dist-recursor

I get the following version of pdns_recursor:

pdns-recursor-0.0.gfc9f5af

I'll try to test whether this version worked or not.

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.