[Pdns-dev] oracle backend

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Thu May 3 07:31:40 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 08:26:30PM +0200, Peter van Dijk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Apr 30, 2012, at 20:24 , a b wrote:
>
> > Should I open an RFE for ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID to be in pdns.conf, perhaps as "oracle-home=..." and "oracle-sid=…"?

http://cmouse.desteem.org/20120502_oracle_env.diff

This should help with the missing vars. Although you might want to edit/create
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/oracle.conf or /etc/ld.so.conf and put the path where the
client libraries is to it. Either that or add LD_LIBRARY_PATH to startup script

If this works I'm sure pdns folks will be happy to add it the trunk svn,
but I can already give it "works for my oracle xe instance".

Aki Tuomi