[Pdns-dev] [recursor] port in forward-zones

Leen Besselink leen at wirehub.nl
Mon Feb 12 21:11:30 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 07:41:54PM +0100, bert hubert wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 04:14:58PM +0200, Janne Liimatainen wrote:
> > it doesn't seem to be possible to forward to a custom port in forward-zones?
>
> Not yet, but this is planned. Please open a ticket on wiki.powerdns.com to
> remind us.

It's already on the wiki at an other feature-request, see the last comment:

http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/81

Bert, do you have any idea how you want all the requests in the ticket to work ?

I have some ideas, but I don't know what is best, otherwise I might have already
send you a patch.

using ; between addresses definitly seems like a bad idea.