[Pdns-dev] PowerDNS 3.1 snapshot 2 available (for windows too!)

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Apr 30 01:58:58 CEST 2006

Together with our old PowerDNS friend Michel Stol, we made the PowerDNS
recursor shine on Windows again!

Don't worry, we still love Unix, but we don't want to withhold the recursor
from the teaming masses of Windows users.

The code made available now can be compiled both with Visual C++ 2005
Express Edition (which can downloaded without payment from Microsoft) as
with the excellent Dev-CPP or other Mingw derivatives. A VC++ 2005 project
file is included in the zip file.

As is usually the case, porting to another compiler caught some bugs that
were relevant to gcc as well, so Unix users might want to test this snapshot
as well.

Executable:
          http://svn.powerdns.com/PowerDNS%20Recursor.exe (368kb!)
Sources: