[Pdns-dev] Re: [Pdns-users] Launch single Backend multiple times

mm powerdns-list at mm.42h.de
Fri Jan 21 13:11:29 CET 2005

Hi,

I am still looking into the problem with suffixes.
If I launch a module with module:name the config parser seems broken.
Imho the cleanest solution is to change setArgPrefix and not adding '-'
at the end of suffix before passing it around.

I tested a few backends (bind,sqlite,mysql) with the following patch and
it  worked fine. I am unsure if the patch works with pdnsbackend, it
does not use getArg, so some string manipulation  is needed there if a
suffix is to be used at all.

mfg
mario