[dnsdist] Compiling with DNS-over-QUIC on OpenSUSE - quiche not found

Oto Šťáva oto.stava at nic.cz
Tue Nov 21 12:37:44 UTC 2023

Hi, sorry about the delay. This seems to work, big thanks!

One thing I noticed is that if I add '--enable-dns-over-quic' but not
'--enable-dns-over-tls', it successfully configures, but fails to
compile because of missing symbols. Perhaps there should be an
additional check that TLS is enabled a pre-requisite of QUIC, or a
change so that QUIC automatically implies TLS as well?

Best regards,
Oto