[dnsdist] Logging

Jonathan Reed jreed777 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:19:30 UTC 2019

Winfried provided some help to me a few months back by pointing out that
the Protobuf example code is located in the pdns repo.
https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/blob/master/contrib/ProtobufLogger.py

I was able to customize that to format the logs into something we were
happy with. Only thing I didn't get working was showing the response name, (
rr.name) in the log  file.